Navigating Danish legislation when starting your own business is completely necessary to ensure that you do not mess-up your company! In eight Start-up talks Preseed Academy will address the struggle of seeing through the legal aspects associated with starting up a business.
- Anne Cathrine Wilhjelm: Lawyer at Preseed Ventures. Overall responsible for the legal aspects in a VC fund and an expert in agreements between shareholders and founders and with investors.
- Søren Munk Hansen: Former attorney at Plesner. Now co-founder of the tech-startup Archii. Knowledgable about legal issues in startups from both sides of the table.
- Nicolaj Højer Nielsen: Business angel and serial entrepreneur. Legal issues from a layman perspective.
This event will help you answer important questions like:
- What are the most significant legal challenges and opportunities for startups?
- How do I avoid making legal mistakes?
- How do I ensure compliant business conduct as a startup?
17.15-17.40: Nicolaj Højer Nielsen – introduction to legal aspects in a startup (from a layman perspective)
17.40-18.30: Anne Cathrine Wilhjelm (Preseed Ventures) – how to avoid the most dangerous legal issues in your startup
18.30-18.45: Break – snacks and drinks
18.45-19.30: Søren Munk Hansen (Archii) – lessons learned from Archii on how to protect the company from legal issues
19.30-20.00: Join us for a final beer
PreSeed is Denmark’s new startup school. The academy is pioneered by PreSeed Ventures in collaboration with Nicolaj Højer Nielsen and has developed from a strong desire to make early stage startups succeed.
Read more and sign up here- Please note that the event is free. but a no show fee of 200 DKK will be enforced.