BioInnovation Institute (BII) is opening its doors to ambitious researchers and scientists with a business idea for a research-based pharma, medtech or biotech company. See the labs and meet the first wave of start-ups, before deciding to apply for one of the BII entrepreneurship-programmes.
Accommodations and support in one programme
The BioInnovation Institute is a discovery, incubation and accelleration initiative located in Copenhagen Science City. Innovative life science companies are offered space in state-of-the-art laboratory – and office facilities, as well as access to networks, support and funding . BII is a Novo Nordisk Foundation Initiative. Its funding is non-dilutive as it works for the benefit of human welfare and society.
Open to the entire life cycle of entrepreneurship
The BII invites every stage of life science start-ups. Whether the idea of pursuing entrepreneurship has briefly crossed your mind, or you already have a full business plan for your project, there is a place for you at BII.
Programme of the day:
12.00: Doors open, networking and light snacks
13.00: Programme starts
– The opportunities for startups at BioInnovation Institute by director Thomas Nagy
– Building a business plan and a strong team by Monika Luniewska Jensen from the BII programmes team.
– The Business Acceleration Academy experience by Peter Holst from the startup Inprother
14:00: Networking and light snacks:
- Facility tours by lab manager Bo Heinemann
- Meet the BII startups Retipharma, STipe and Inprother
- Meet the BII team
15.00: Event finish