Meet R&D people, the pharma industry, increase your awareness and gain more knowledge about drug formulation and bioavailability at this meeting featuring about 125 delegates and 12 exhibitors.
Pharmaceutical formulation can have a huge impact on the bioavailability of a given drug and is one of the key factors in the successful development of drug delivery systems. However, many of the drugs in the development pipelines often possess poor physico-chemical properties, which make them difficult to formulate using classic approaches and hence require the use of new and enabling formulation approaches.
New updates in Drug Formulation & Bioavailability is a platform that based on the concept of synergies between “science” and “business”. The presented content and topics will focus on advancements in formulations and cutting edge technologies that can allow cheaper, safer and effective drugs.
Topics at the event will include:
- Formulation development design space
- Improving bioavailability of poorly soluble compounds
- Controlled and modified release technologies
- Out-sourcing and in-licensing
- Exploring different routes of administration in enhancing macromolecule delivery
Read more and signup for the event HERE.